The Standard keyboard platform features a simple in-line mouse design that is intended for use in straightaway work center applications.
SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT SOLUTION FOR STRAIGHTAWAY WORKCENTERS
The in-line design makes it possible to easily switch the keyboard and mouse configuration to accommodate left or right handed users.
The Standard platform is available as a solo platform or as part of a complete system that includes our Pinnacle 2 Value keyboard arm with smooth operating nylon glides and 17" or 22" tracks. The platform is constructed from durable .625" melamine and features a built-in document holder and cable manager.
Keyboard & Mouse platform Features
– T-molded .625" Melamine construction
– Mouse-Trap mouse retainer
– Removable memory foam palm support
– Right/left reversible
– Available in black
Keyboard Arm Features
– System includes 3175 Pinnacle 2 Value keyboard arm
– Adjusts from flush to 6" below work surface
– No knob/no lever Lift-n-Lock height adjustment
– 25° Tilt range: -15° +10°
– Smooth nylon glide track
– 360° arm swivel at track
– Fully stores on 22" track
– Exceeds front of track 3" on 17" track
– Positive Tilt Lockout Kit sold separately