Engineered to support heavier all-in-one computer monitors and VESA mounted CPU/monitor combinations. The Conform Heavy Duty will lift up to 40 lb. with ease.
Utilizing the same pin and pole assembly system as the rest of the series, the Conform Heavy Duty can be used with any Conform Base or configured to work side by side any other Conform Monitor Arm. The exceptionally smooth lifting heavy duty gas spring, coupled with precision bushings, provides years of maintenance-free maneuverability. The Conform Heavy Duty Articulating Arm has been engineered to support over 12,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
– Enhance performance through ergonomic comfort
– Smooth lifting, maintenance-free gas spring (supports 17–40 lb. monitor)
– Expandable, interchangeable components ensure future adaptability
– Designed for fast, easy installation
– Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
– Quickly folds down to provide users with maximum desk space
– Discrete color and design blends into office environments
– Supports monitor 17–40 lb.
– Maximum monitor height: 14" (full range of motion)
– Articulation range: 13.5"
– Forward reach: 22.5"
– Stowed depth: 5.25"
– Monitor : Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
– Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
– Available in Silver
– Warranty: 10 year
There are no reviews yet.