The Workrite Banana-Board keyboard platform with a movable mouse platform that slides out as needed. When you slide out the mouse platform the tray takes on a banana shape hence the name.
UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR KEYBOARDING FLEXIBILITY
The Workrite Banana-Board is our most popular keyboard platform and the unique design can be used with both straight and corner workspace applications. The patented mousing platform slides easily from side to side to accommodate both left and right handed users.
Workrite Banana-Board also features a removable memory foam insert, built in document holder and cord manager. The complete system includes our Pinnacle 2 keyboard arm with maintenance-free 17" or 22" ball bearing track.
Keyboard Platform Features
– Non-skid keyboard pads
– Built In document holder
– Integrated cable management
– Removable memory foam palm support
– Available in black
Mouse Surface Features
– Sliding reversible mouse surface
– Integrated Mouse-Trap
– Mouse palm support sold separately
Keyboard Arm Features
– System includes 3170 Pinnacle 2 keyboard arm
– Adjusts from flush to 6” below work surface
– No knob/no lever Lift-n-Lock height adjustment
– 25° tilt range: -15° +10°
– ThinGlide Maintenance-Free ball bearing track
– 360° Arm swivel at track
– Fully stores on 22" track
– Exceeds front of track 5" on 17" track
– Positive Tilt Lockout Kit sold separately
There are no reviews yet.