This chair’s simplicity of design and function allows the user to concentrate on the tasks at hand. Its modern look fits perfectly in any office or conference setting.
- Field-installable headrest adjusts up/down, with an innovative coat hook built into its design.
- Pocket built into the back frame allows convenient storage for company mail or personal items.
- ENERSORB foam in seat and headrest conforms to the body when the user sits and reverts to its natural form when user exits chair.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release.
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment.
- ABLEX mesh backing moves with the user and allows air to pass freely, making it comfortable in all environments.
- Dual-layer standard Mystic fabric is perforated for exceptional airflow. Its four-way stretch moves perfectly with the ENERSORB foam for added comfort and durability.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out, complete with lockable swivel arm pads.
- Waterfall seat design gently slopes away from the legs, minimizing pressure on the thighs and promoting good posture.
- Rated for users up to 350 lbs.
ISO 14001 certified
ISO 9001 certified
- CH—Polished aluminum base | All models
- Silver mesh back | All models
- 2 Inch soft tile casters | All models
- 3 Inch larger wheel carpet casters | All models
Grade 1 Mystic