The IC2 is an intelligent chair because it perfectly balances form with function, providing an exceptionally smooth ride. Nightingale’s IC2 series sets ergonomic and comfort standards that are second to none. Simply put, it’s an attractive, lightweight and elegant seating line. The IC2 has been selected as a winner of many prestigious awards, including the Chicago Athenaeum’s Good Design Award, the German Design Council’s Product Design Award, the APDC’s International Design Award, and was chosen by Interior Design Magazine as a Best of Year Award finalist. The IC2 is a favorite seat of connoisseurs worldwide.
- Slow-release, pneumatically assisted, infinite tilt lock, synchronous GALILEO™ mechanism features an adjustable integrated dual-lever seat slider, pneumatic height adjustment and easy-to-use tension control.
- NEBULA™ non-see-through mesh seat and back allows air to circulate for a comfortable sit in all environments. Allows for dynamic movement and promotes good posture.
- 4D armrests are height- and width-adjustable with lockable swivel, and forward/backward arm-pad adjustment. Polyurethane arm pad adds durability.
- The contoured polyurethane lumbar support pad can be easily adjusted up/down and in/out for personalized comfort and ergonomic back support.
- Five-prong heavy-duty polished aluminum base. 3" carpet casters.
- Headrest pivots in/out and adjusts up/down on a contoured axis.
- Over 96% recyclable, with 40% less weight and material than comparable chair products.
- TB117-2013 compliant
ISO 14001 certified
ISO 9001 certified
Overall Width 26” - 28”
Overall Depth 26”
Overall Height 45”- 52”
Seat Height 16”- 20.5”
There are no reviews yet.