The revolutionary Half Keyboard and Half-QWERTY 508 Keyboard allow you type with just one hand, using your existing skills.
Now your other hand is always free when you need it…
- Type while talking on the phone.
- Easier text editing – Scroll, select text, type corrections, or make deletions, without moving your hand back and forth between keyboard and mouse.
- Hold documents in one hand and type them in with the other hand.
- Users of Desktop Publishing, CAD, Photoshop and other graphics software can change tools and issue commands on the Half Keyboard, without taking their hand off the mouse or stylus.
- One hand incapacitated? Type with the other! A Half Keyboard is ideal for someone with a hand injury or disability.
The ultra-compact Half Keyboard is a one-handed version of the standard desktop keyboard. It uses full-size, high-quality laptop-style keys for excellent typing comfort and speed.
The Half Keyboard's sleek, minimal design makes a great addition to your regular keyboard, or a really cool replacement that uses very little desk space.
Half-QWERTY 508 Keyboard
The Half-QWERTY 508 Keyboard gives you the best of both worlds – one-hand and two-hand typing. It's a full-size, standard keyboard that allows you to touch-type with your left hand, your right hand, or both hands. Whatever's more convenient. You decide.
The Half-QWERTY 508 Keyboard uses high-quality rubber dome keyswitches that provide a quiet tactile feel, yet offer enough resistance to hold the weight of your hands and reduce long-term fatigue.