Hospitals and medical centers are embracing the digital revolution. Going are paper-based records and traditional x-ray films. Patient records have been digitized and radiologists view computerized x-rays on a monitor, alongside digital file notes and comparative images. These Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) are changing the way these doctors work.
Radiologists now spend extended periods in front of large, specialized screens which can strain eyes and cause numerous ergonomic issues.
ISE's PACS Workstations are the solution - they combine RISE height adjustability, innovative monitor arms and ISE's ability to fully customize the workstations to fit each individual hospital's needs.
Straight Cutout Station
The Straight Cutout Station offers a value proposition for any hospital. The RISE height adjustable base, Leader keyboard system and heavy duty monitor arm solve ergonomic issues and create a versatile and reliable solution.
Features and Specifications
- RISE electric height adjustable base provides 22 Inch - 48 Inch height adjustability and 300lbs weight capacity
- Articulating Leader keyboard system provides ergonomic support
- Heavy duty monitor arm supports 2 large Barco monitors in any rotational position, allowing height and focal point adjustability
- Blue LED light source reduces eye stress
- Worksurface available in any material, including Corian, thermofoil and Chemsurf laminate
- ISE can customize these desks to fit the hospital's size requirements and to add power solutions, lighting and ergonomic accessories