As technology becomes necessary and prevalent in educational environments, schools are faced with the challenge of utilizing new equipment effectively and safely. Traditional computer labs can only be used for computer-based learning. Valuable space is left empty whenever IT equipment is not needed and technology is dangerously exposed to accident, theft or damage.
ISE's Line-of-Sight multifunction desk is the ultimate solution for today's classrooms and training rooms. The desk stores the CPU, monitors and peripherals safely and securely in a lockable steel chassis. Users can simply lift up the flat screen monitors to transform a lecture room into a computer classroom, saving valuable space.
Line-of-Sight Manual desks provide great value and increase the quality of education by improving sightlines and removing distractions.
Single User Manual Desk
The Single User Manual Desk accommodates one user with one flat screen monitor. Each desk features a gas-assisted lift to raise and lower the monitor. As standard, the maximum monitor size is 27 Inch diagonal but ISE can customize Line-of-Sight to accommodate any type of technology, including larger screens, All-in-One PCs, iMacs and multiple CPUs.
- Monitor stores away instantly to create multi-function spaces and to enhance security
- Accommodates any size flat screen, including All-in-One PCs and iMacs
- Manual gas-assisted lift ensures users can raise monitors smoothly and safely
- Optional key locking lid ensures complete equipment security
- Integrated wire management eliminates cable clutter
- Fixed rear modesty panel (removable version available)
- Access to desk is provided by removable access panel in front modesty
- 2mm edge band laminate worksurface in 15 standard finishes
- Base available in silver, black or white smooth powdercoat finish
- Certifications: UL listed for electrical safety, ANSI/BIFMA
- LEED: MR 4.2, ID 1.1 - 1.4 eligible
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)