Learning environments are changing: mobile computing requires classrooms to be flexible and to balance collaboration with connectivity. As technology becomes necessary and prevalent in educational environments, schools are faced with the challenge of utilizing new equipment effectively and safely.
ISE's Line-of-Sight multifunction laptop desk is a unique solution for mobile computing in today's classrooms and training rooms. The desk stores the laptop and all its cables within its chassis securely, without the need for a charging cart. At the push of a button, the laptop rises and is delivered directly to the worksurface, while keeping the laptop charged and connected for prolonged use.
By ensuring that computer equipment is only visible when required, sightlines are improved and classrooms become dual-purpose, increasing room utilization and efficiency.
Single User Laptop Desk
The Single User Laptop Desk accommodates one user and one laptop of any size. Each desk features an electric switch to raise and lower the monitor and a remote control function allowing the teacher to adapt the entire classroom with the push of one button. The desk chassis contains charging points and data cable raceways.
- Laptop stores away instantly to create multi-function spaces and to enhance security
- Laptop is delivered directly to the worksurface for instant use
- Push-button remote control with lock button ensures the teacher remains in control and all equipment is securely stored
- Integrated wire management eliminates cable clutter
- Fixed rear modesty panel (removable version available)
- Access to desk is provided by removable access panel in front modesty
- Up/down switch at each user station
- Compatible with automated control systems such as AMX, Crestron or Extron
- 2mm edge band laminate worksurface in 15 standard finishes
- Base available in silver, black or white smooth powdercoat finish
- Certifications: UL, ANSI/BIFMA
- LEED: MR 4.2, ID 1.1 - 1.4 eligible
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)
There are no reviews yet.