Line-of-Sight Multifunction Desks
As technology becomes necessary and prevalent in educational environments, schools are faced with the challenge of utilizing new equipment effectively and safely. Traditional computer labs can only be used for computer-based learning. Valuable space is left empty whenever IT equipment is not needed and technology is dangerously exposed to accident, theft or damage.
ISE's Line-of-Sight multifunction desk is the ultimate solution for today's classrooms and training rooms. The desk stores the CPU, monitors and peripherals within its chassis - safely and securely. At the push of a button, the monitor rises, instantly transforming from a regular desk into a computer workstation.
Multi-use classrooms are highly utilized throughout the day, saving valuable space and increasing student throughput. By ensuring that computer equipment is only visible when required, sightlines are improved and students are not distracted.
Single User Dual Screen Electric Desk
The Single User Dual Screen Desk accommodates one user with two flat screen monitors. As more and more workers switch to dual monitors, it is essential for training rooms to accommodate dual monitors as well.
Each desk features an electric switch to raise and lower the two monitors. As standard, the maximum monitor size is 24 Inch diagonal (21 Inch diagonal monitors for a 48 Inch wide desk) but ISE can customize Line-of-Sight to accommodate any type of technology, including larger screens, All-in-One PCs, iMacs and multiple CPUs.
- Monitors store away instantly to create multi-function spaces and to enhance security
- Accommodates any size flat screen, including All-in-One PCs and iMacs
- Push-button remote control with lock button ensures the teacher remains in control and all equipment is securely stored
- Integrated wire management eliminates cable clutter
- Fixed rear modesty panel (removable version available)
- Access to desk is provided by removable access panel in front modesty
- Exclusive Hybrid Drive ensures continuous desk operation with a manual fail-safe system
- Up/down switch at each user station allows individual screen adjustment
- Compatible with automated control systems such as AMX, Crestron or Extron
- 2mm edge band laminate worksurface in 15 standard finishes
- Base available in silver, black or white smooth powdercoat finish
- Certifications: UL listed for electrical safety, ANSI/BIFMA
- LEED: MR 4.2, ID 1.1 - 1.4 eligible
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)