Office environments are changing. Panels are coming down and employees are working in open-plan layouts which do not have access to power and data at every workstation. ISE's RISE Benching solution provides an independently height adjustable surface for each desk, with a fixed spine to carry power and data.
- Compatible with any RISE leg, including RISE 22 Inch-48 Inch Electric, RISE S2 27 Inch-46 Inch Electric, RISE Crank and RISE Fixed Height desks
- Fixed cable spine runs power and data to each workstation
- Cable management solutions deliver power and data from the spine to the desk surface
- Acrylic or tackable privacy/modesty screens available, either attached to the fixed spine or attached to the desk surface
- Laminate end panels provide an elegant finish for each run
- Base available in silver, black or white powdercoat paint finish (silver or black only for RISE Crank)
- 2, 4, 6, or 8-pack in back-to-back configuration
- Power can be introduced at the end of the run or at each desk connection
- 48 Inch, 60 Inch or 72 Inch worksurface sizes with 24 Inch or 30 Inch depth
- Wide range of accessories including desktop power units, monitor arms and adjustable keyboard systems are available
- Hard wire or standard power solutions available
- Worksurfaces are 1 Inch high pressure laminate in 17 ISE standard finishes
- 10 year warranty (3 years electrics)
There are no reviews yet.