Hospitals and medical centers are embracing the digital revolution. Going are paper-based records and traditional x-ray films. Patient records have been digitized and radiologists view computerized x-rays on a monitor, alongside digital file notes and comparative images. These Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) are changing the way these doctors work.
Radiologists now spend extended periods in front of large, specialized screens which can strain eyes and cause numerous ergonomic issues.
ISE's PACS Workstations are the solution - they combine RISE height adjustability, innovative monitor arms and ISE's ability to fully customize the workstations to fit each individual hospital's needs.
Dual Tier Station
The Dual Tier Station is a versatile and reliable solution for the modern hospital. The innovative 4-leg RISE height adjustable base creates two independent electric height adjustable surfaces: one for working and keyboarding, and the other to electrically adjust the monitor arm height. A heavy-duty monitor arm allows for focal point adjustment and the single customized foot provides extra stability.
Features and Specifications
- RISE dual tier electric height adjustable base provides 22 Inch - 48 Inch height adjustability and a total of 600lbs weight capacity (300lbs per worksurface)
- Front surface can be electrically adjusted for ergonomic keyboarding
- The rear surface allows for electrical height adjustment of the heavy-duty monitor arm, supporting 3 large Barco monitors in any rotational position and allowing for focal point adjustability
- Blue LED light source reduces eye stress
- Worksurface can be made in any material, including Corian, thermofoil and Chemsurf laminate
- ISE can customize these desks to fit the hospital's size requirements and to add power solutions, lighting and ergonomic accessories