Ascent Electric 24.5 Inch-50 Inch
New: Ascent is changing! With a new sleek foot design and a C-leg frame, Ascent can now accommodate adjustable keyboard platforms. Available from August 2015.
As “sit-stand” becomes a buzzword throughout today’s workplaces, employers need to find a way to effectively respond to employee requests for height adjustable solutions.
The Ascent electric height adjustable table is a perfect balance of quality and value. Its 24.5 Inch-50 Inch height range allows a wide range of employees to sit and stand at work. The adjustable width frame expands and contracts to fit worksurfaces from 48 Inch-84 Inch.
Ascent is available in a 2-leg and 3-leg configuration, and is shipped in one box efficiently and quickly. Ascent comes with a 4-position digital display memory switch as standard.
- Electric motors in each leg provide quiet and effortless adjustment
- Sleek C-leg table with low profile foot design
- Two-leg and three-leg configurations in stock in silver
- Digital display, 4 position memory switch as standard
- Crossbar-free design provides maximum knee clearance
- Unique frame design accommodates full-track adjustable keyboard systems without spacers
- Adjustable width frame to fit tops from 48 Inch - 84 Inch wide
- Available as base only or complete desk
- Height range: 24.5 Inch - 50 Inch from the floor to the top of a 1 Inch worksurface
- Standard silver base finish (black, white and custom colors available by special order)
- Available in two-leg or three-leg configurations with 23 Inch C-feet
- Post middle foot for three-leg configurations
- Speed: up to 1.5 Inch per second
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs load capacity (300 lbs. for 3-leg)
- Power usage: standby 0.5 W / in use 200 W
- Sound level: approx. 50 dB
- Certifications: UL, CE
- Environmental: LEED MR 4.2, ID 1.1-1.4 eligible; worksurfaces Greenguard certified
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 2 years)
There are no reviews yet.