This unupholstered task chair has three distinct flex zones to support a range of postures, including sitting, reclining or perching. HON Purpose seating has innovative YouFit technology for a tailored fit.
HON Purpose is a universal seating solution that adjusts to fit anyone without the need for adjustments. Purpose's innovative YouFit technology provides a tailored fit with three distinct flex zones to support a range of postures, including sitting, reclining or perching. The YouFit zones allow the seat and back to move independently, constantly supporting changes in weight distribution and movement. This comfort technology, combined with a contemporary offering of fabric, finish and shell options makes it ideal for any workspace.
- One of the most innovative chairs ever created for multi-user environments
- Meets the comfort needs of almost any user, large or small, with little or no adjustment
- Dynamic flex-zone seat and back motion provides all-day comfort for extended meetings and computer work
- Molded, high-strength polymer shell is easy to clean
- Flex-zone shell design provides independent flexing motion for both backrest and seat
- YouFit technology delivers the functionality of a highly adjustable office chair, without the moving parts
- Fixed arms provide comfort and support
- Five-star base is molded from high-strength reinforced resin
- Created for HON by Marcus Koepke one of North America's leading furniture designers
- Ideal for collaborative settings where people need to transition within or between work areas
- An innovative solution for multi-purpose task seating
- All models are warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty