This high-back chair with center-tilt and independent back angle is uniquely sculpted for lumbar and upper body support and is excellent for a wide range of office activities. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste.
HON 7800 Series seating is engineered for computer-intensive work. The compound curves provide a sound ergonomic platform. The rugged construction performs under heavy use, while the control options encourage healthy posture.
- Ergonomically engineered to promote proper alignment of the entire body
- Polyester fabric resists stains and abrasion
- Seat cushion is deeply contoured to provide back, hip and upper leg support
- Back features compound curves that offer both lower back and upper spine support
- Independent back angle adjusts the angle of the back separately from the seat to reduce pressure on the lower spine
- Back height adjustment moves the back up or down to fit various body sizes
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty