This high-back chair with asynchronous control is uniquely sculpted for lumbar and upper body support and gives the broadest range of posture options. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste. Height- and width-adjustable arms are included.
HON 7800 Series seating is engineered for computer-intensive work. The compound curves provide a sound ergonomic platform. The rugged construction performs under heavy use, while the control options encourage healthy posture.
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height and depth, back height and 2-way arms to fit your body, and center-tilt to provide comfort
- Ergonomically engineered to promote proper alignment of the entire body
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellent
- Seat cushion is deeply contoured to provide back, hip and upper leg support
- Fully upholstered outer back adds an element of style to this highly functional chair
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty