The SYSTEMA STS10S is a triple spring arm combination attached to a 4 Inch post. This solution is part of the SYSTEMA modular range and consists of the following individual components:
Ideal for: Displays up to 34 Inch in a landscape orientation or up to 27 Inch when all three displays are installed in portrait mode. The three spring arms can be installed in a single row Inchstar Inch or side by side configuration in any of the four channels of the 4 Inch post. Spring assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow displays to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity-based Workplaces and Shared Environments. Touch screen compatible.
Upgrades: One or all display mounting heads can be replaced with the SYSTEMA notebook holder SNTB (sold separately). Free channel in the desk attached post can accommodate an additional spring arm to create a quad display or notebook solution.
- BIFMA/ANSIX5.5-2014 compliant product
- Three points of articulation enable full-motion display adjustment
- Supports a wide range of displays from 3.3lbs to 17.6lbs in weight
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100; can support 200x100 via additional adaptor plate AC-AP-2010
- 0.3 Inch hardened steel Desk Clamp and Bolt Through mounting options included
- Display tilt, pan, landscape to portrait rotation
- Spring tension visual gauge and quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminium
- Green Star - Office Interiors compliant product
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life