Need more support in your less than traditional work-space? Meet X-YoYo, the first model available in the new X-Chair Active-X seating collection.
Norwegian Designed Floating Pitch™
Renowned Norwegian industrial designer Svein Asbjørnsen developed the breakthrough Floating Pitch™ mechanism in order to enable users to effortlessly float their spine into its natural posture, thereby increasing blood flow and reducing muscle fatigue.
Sit or Stand Comfortably
With a 10.75" height adjustment range, and the auto-return Ergo-Saddle™, you can comfortably use X-Yoyo at your workstation, be it a traditional desk, or a height adjustable table.
Simple and Intuitive – due to the automatic functionality of the Floating Pitch™ mechanism, the only manual adjustment needed on X-Yoyo is for height. Sit comfortably and in a posture-enhancing, ergonomically correct position, without having to make manual adjustments.
Stimulating and relaxing, active seating has been proven to improve concentration and productivity. X-Yoyo features a smooth rubber spring system that silently encourages free movement without making a sound.
Height Adjustable Range of 22.5" - 33.25"
Stretch knit wrapped ergo-saddle™
Patented Norwegian designed floating pitch™ mechanism
360° swivel, tilting and auto-return
All parts and materials are warranted for 5 years. During this time, X-Chair™ will provide replacement parts for any damage that is due to defect in material or workmanship. X-Chair™ will bear the entire cost of replacement parts and shipping.
The customer must provide appropriate pictures of their damaged product if requested. A defect in material or workmanship does not include damage to a product, or failure of a product to operate or perform properly or to maintain appearance, caused by
1. Misuse or abuse of the product;
2. Improper assembly or assembly that was not as recommended by the written assembly instructions;
3. Normal wear and tear;
4. A natural disaster or an Act of God;
6. An unauthorized modification made without the express written consent of X-Chair™;
7. Improper storage;
8. The natural aging of materials such as wood, leather, and fabric which results in colors shifting during use;
9. Crocking or reverse crocking of dyes from clothing on our seating materials. Products damaged in these ways will not be considered defective and will therefore not be repaired, replaced, or refunded.
We shall not have tort liability with respect to a product, and we shall not be liable for any consequential, economic, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages arising from a product defect.