The Fundamentals AKP02 system offers versatility and value in a mouse-over platform design that can be used in straight or corner work center applications.
BASIC SOLUTION FOR ADJUSTABLE KEYBOARD SUPPORT
The durable molded platform features non-skid keyboard pads, a memory foam palm support, and independently tilting mouse platform that is left and right hand reversible. The system also features Pinnacle 2 Value keyboard arm with smooth performing nylon glide track in 17" and 22" lengths.
Keyboard Platform Features
– Molded platform
– Non-skid keyboard pads
– Memory foam palm support
Mouse Surface Features
– Reversible mouse surface
– Independent mouse surface tilt
Keyboard Arm Features
– System includes 3175 Pinnacle 2 Value keyboard arm
– Adjusts from flush to 6" below work surface
– No knob/no lever Lift-n-Lock height adjustment
– 25° tilt range: -15° +10°
– Smooth nylon glide track
– 360° arm swivel at track
– Fully stores on 22" track
– Exceeds front of track 1" on 17" track
There are no reviews yet.