The Conform Static Arm is designed to provide fixed resistance for touch screen monitors and laptops or keyboard platforms.
As part of the Conform family it uses the Workrite Pin & Pole System, allowing it to be quickly mounted to a variety of bases and reconfigured with additional Conform monitor arms to adapt to your changing needs. The double jointed arm design provides over two feet of extension for optimal ergonomic reach. The Conform Static Arm has been engineered to support over 15,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
– Enhance performance through ergonomic comfort
– Rigid support for monitors from 1–16 lb.
– Expandable, interchangeable components ensure future adaptability
– Designed for fast, easy installation
– Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
– Quickly folds down to provide users with maximum desk space
– Discrete color and design blends into office environments
– Supports one monitor 0–16 lb.
– Maximum monitor height: Pole dependent
– Articulation range: 0" (static arm)
– Forward reach: 24.5"
– Stowed depth: 6.5"
– Monitor : Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
– Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
– Available in Silver
– Warranty: 10 year