The Conform Dual Articulating Arm aligns two monitors side-by-side on a single base while maintaining independent movement and articulation.
Utilizing the same pin and pole assembly system as the rest of the series, the Conform Dual can be decoupled to use independently should your needs change. Mount the arm to a variety of bases, add additional arms or reconfigure as hardware and office personnel needs change. The exceptionally smooth lifting gas spring, coupled with precision bushings, provides years of maintenance-free maneuverability. The Conform Articulating Arm has been engineered to support over 12,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
– Enhance performance through ergonomic comfort
– Smooth lifting, maintenance-free gas spring (supports two 5–17 lb. monitors)
– Expandable, interchangeable components ensure future adaptability
– Designed for fast, easy installation
– Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
– Quickly folds down to provide users with maximum desk space
– Discrete color and design blends into office environments
– Supports two monitors 5–17 lb. each
– Maximum monitor height: 19.5" (full range of motion)
– Articulation range: 13"
– Forward reach: 15.375"
– Stowed depth: 5.5"
– Monitor : Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
– Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
– Available in Silver
– Warranty: 10 year
There are no reviews yet.