From a simple backless stool, to a state-of-the-art sit-stand hybrid chair, Soma has the ergonomic seating solution that best fits your medical or dental office, lab or industrial assembly seating needs
For short term seating, and sitting in small spaces, try any one of our stools with or without backrests and/or footings. With higher quality cushioning than others and comfort features hidden within, they are a great value and give you better comfort and support. Available with polished aluminum/chrome finishes and antimicrobial fabrics, or vinyl for easy wipe down and in TB 133 option for Hospital fire code compliance.
Or try the Soma Hybrid, where you can sit, you can stand, you can sit in it backwards and use the backrest as a chestiest for forward leaning tasks like surgery, lab work, assembly, welding, and more. You can sit in more postures than any other chair with the SomaHybrid chair and as a result, have more energy at the end of your day.
More than a chair, a modular chair system
- Available in multiple seat sizes and styles to serve multiple task functions
- Meets/Exceeds ANSI-HFS Ergonomic Standards
- RSI-preventative Thorsac backrests
- Select from 3 multi-adjust mechanisms
- A variety of 5-leg base for the right size and stability
- Recommended by top ergonomists, designers and clinicians
- Easy-to-reach adjustments
- Environmentally friendly
- Limited lifetime warranty
Grade 2 - Vinyl - Patriot
There are no reviews yet.