Engineered and designed with a patented self-adjusting back and armrest support, this specialized chair provides comfort for prolonged periods of time.
- Integrated back and arm feature a unique and patented torsion spring system that adjusts to each individual user for ergonomic lumbar support.
- High-density and high-resilience molded foam for comfort and durability.
- ENERSORB™ seat foam reduces sitting fatigue by alleviating pressure points and increasing blood circulation.
- Back is standard with built-in ratchet system for back-height adjustment.
- Swivel mechanism with free float or variable back angle adjustment, pneumatic height adjustment and seat slide adjustment.
- 2" black, dual wheel, non-marking, hooded polyurethane soft wheel casters for hard floor surfaces.
- Five-prong, polished aluminum base with clear lacquer finish to maintain bright appearance.
- California Fire Code #117.
- ANSI/BIFMA approved.
Overall Width 25”
Overall Depth 25”-27”
Overall Height 36”- 43”
Seat Height 17”- 22.5”
Grade 1 Foundation Fabric
100% Recycled Polyester
Grade 10 Bravo II Vinyl