Comfortable and economical, this stool is an ideal chair in medical, dental, laboratory or small-space environments where it is important to be able to clean with disinfectants.
- Swivel mechanism featuring 5.5 Inch pneumatic seat-height adjustment (1010).
- Molded polyurethane foam for seat and back durability and comfort. Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Pivoting flexible back for support and comfort.
- Seat-depth adjustment allows for greater seating space for those requiring more leg support.
- Model 1010DS standard with 8 Inch pneumatic height adjustment.
- In applications where a drafting stool is required, an adjustable foot ring allows the user to adjust the leg height for customized support, reducing pressure on the thighs and increasing sitting comfort.
- Five-prong heavy-duty nylon base.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA safety standards and performance.
- California Fire Code #117 approved.
- Locking casters and glides | All models
- 2 Inch soft tile casters | All models
- Polished aluminum base | All models