Standing Meetings Improve Productivity
Recent studies highlight the advantages of standing meetings. A study by Washington University (June 2014) found that standing meetings led to more collaborative and creative outputs. Teams worked together better and were less territorial than in seated meetings.
A study by the University of Missouri found that standing meetings were on average 34% shorter than sitting meetings, increasing productivity and improving idea generation.
RISE meeting tables are the ideal solution. Both highly functional and cost-effective, RISE meeting tables are available in 4-leg or 6-leg configurations, carrying up to 600lbs of weight. Available both in 22 Inch-48 Inch or 27 Inch-46 Inch height ranges and adjustable on one button, RISE meeting tables can be customized to fit almost any size or shape of worksurface.
- Single switch controls the entire meeting table
- Available in both RISE and S2 systems
- Electric motors in each leg provide effortless adjustment
- Anti-collision function automatically stops motors when table makes contact with an immovable object
- RISE tables are the greenest tables on the market today, using less than 50 cents of electricity per year in standby
- Available base-only or complete with worksurface
- Maximum size for 4-leg base: 96 Inch x 60 Inch
- Maximum size for 6-leg base: 140 Inch x 60 Inch
- Available in silver, white and black
- Speed: up to 1.6 Inch per second
- Weight capacity: 550lbs with 4-leg base, 600lbs with 6-leg base
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)