Restore Tablet Drawer
The Restore tablet drawer is a simple, elegant way to integrate tablet computing into the learning and office environment. Restore beautifully ensures that tablets remain stored, charged and managed under the desk surface.
Designed by Mark Müller, each desk-mounted Restore drawer comes complete with a USB charging point and an electronic remote controlled lock. At the push of a button, all Restore drawers in a room can be locked or opened, keeping the teacher in control of the classroom.
Protect and preserve expensive tablet computers at home, in the classroom or in the office.
- Designed by Mark Müller, celebrated product designer
- Slim profile drawer is only 2 Inch thick
- Tablets no longer have to be removed and stored in a separate charging cart
- Equipment can be tethered to the drawer or kept free depending on usage requirements
- Quickly attaches to any worksurface with four screws
- Key lock or remote control options available
- Tablet is stored safely on memory foam
- Integrated USB charging point ensures tablet stays fully charged overnight
- Devices are kept cool with perforations at the bottom of the drawer
- Fits all tablets up to 10 Inch width by 12 Inch depth
- Wide selection of colors including custom finishes available
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)
There are no reviews yet.