Line-of-Sight Multifunction Desks
As technology becomes necessary and prevalent in educational environments, schools are faced with the challenge of utilizing new equipment effectively and safely. Traditional computer labs can only be used for computer-based learning. Valuable space is left empty whenever IT equipment is not needed and technology is dangerously exposed to accident, theft or damage.
ISE's Line-of-Sight multifunction desk is the ultimate solution for today's classrooms and training rooms. The desk stores the CPU, monitors and peripherals within its chassis - safely and securely. At the push of a button, the monitor rises, instantly transforming from a regular desk into a computer workstation.
The Line-of-Sight Electric Lectern accommodates one user with one or two flat screen monitor. Each desk features an electric switch to raise and lower the monitor. The Electric Lectern worksurface is 42 Inch high, for sitting or standing use. It is perfect to improve instructors’ sight lines and increase teaching effectiveness.
- Monitor stores away instantly to create multi-function spaces and to enhance security
- Accommodates any size flat screen, including All-in-One PCs and iMacs
- Push-button remote control with lock button ensures the teacher remains in control and all equipment is securely stored
- Integrated wire management eliminates cable clutter
- Fixed rear modesty panel (removable version available)
- Access to desk is provided by removable access panel in front modesty
- Exclusive Hybrid Drive ensures continuous desk operation with a manual fail-safe system
- 42 Inch worksurface height for seated or standing use
- Up/down switch at each user station allows individual screen adjustment
- Compatible with automated control systems such as AMX, Crestron or Extron
- 2mm edge band laminate worksurface in 15 standard finishes
- Base available in silver, black or white smooth powdercoat finish
- Certifications: UL listed for electrical safety, ANSI/BIFMA
- LEED: MR 4.2, ID 1.1 - 1.4 eligible
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)
There are no reviews yet.