Adjustable Keyboard Systems
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Repetitive Strain Injury have become watchwords of offices since the advent of the personal computer. Adjustable keyboard systems are essential tools to reduce workplace injury: by with a fully adjustable surface, employees can ensure that they are keyboarding in the ergonomically correct position.
Easy Rider Sit-Stand
ISE’s Easy Rider Sit-Stand arm allows employers to give all users the ability to sit and stand at an affordable price. The Easy Sit-Stand arm can be adjusted without levers for smooth height transitions. The unique soft-touch wheel adjusts platform tilt with each turn.
Easy Rider Sit-Stand is available in ISE’s extensive range of platform shapes for all applications and worksurface sizes. It is available in a single surface for keyboarding and mousing or with a range of separate mouse supports (retractable, tiltable and swappable). ISE’s unique universal platform shape accommodates standard or curved Microsoft Natural keyboards.
- Height range allows both sitting and standing keyboarding
- Lever-free height adjustment mechanism
- Unique soft touch knob allows for easy tilt
- Available in 10 different platform shapes
- Platforms can easily be swapped in the field if the use changes
- Universal platform shape accommodates straight and curved keyboards
- 12.5 Inch height range (7 Inch above the track and 5.5 Inch below)
- +10-degree to -20-degree dial tilt range (positive lock-out available at no upcharge)
- ¼ Inch thin phenolic platform with low profile palm pad
- Palm pad available in leather-like or gel foam finish
- Arm and platform available in matte black finish
- High recycled content
- Limited lifetime warranty