As technology becomes necessary and prevalent in educational environments, schools are faced with the challenge of utilizing new equipment effectively and safely. Traditional computer labs can only be used for computer-based learning. Valuable space is left empty whenever IT equipment is not needed and technology is dangerously exposed to accident, theft or damage.
ISE's Line-of-Sight multifunction desk is the ultimate solution for today's classrooms and training rooms. The desk stores the CPU, monitors and peripherals safely and securely in a lockable steel chassis. Users can simply lift up the flat screen monitors to transform a lecture room into a computer classroom, saving valuable space.
Line-of-Sight Manual desks provide great value and increase the quality of education by improving sightlines and removing distractions.
Dual User Manual Desk
The Dual User Manual Desk is ISE’s most popular manual desk configuration. Its space-saving chassis accommodates two users, each with one flat screen monitor. Each desk features two gas-assisted lifts to raise and lower the monitors.
As standard, the maximum monitor size is 27 Inch diagonal (24 Inch diagonal monitors for a 60 Inch wide desk) but ISE can customize Line-of-Sight to accommodate any type of technology, including larger screens, All-in-One PCs, iMacs and multiple CPUs.
- Monitor stores away instantly to create multi-function spaces and to enhance security
- Accommodates any size flat screen, including All-in-One PCs and iMacs
- Manual gas-assisted lift ensures users can raise monitors smoothly and safely
- Optional key locking lid ensures complete equipment security
- Integrated wire management eliminates cable clutter
- Fixed rear modesty panel (removable version available)
- Access to desk is provided by removable access panel in front modesty
- 2mm edge band laminate worksurface in 15 standard finishes
- Base available in silver, black or white smooth powdercoat finish
- Certifications: UL listed for electrical safety, ANSI/BIFMA
- LEED: MR 4.2, ID 1.1 - 1.4 eligible
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)
There are no reviews yet.