Line-of-Sight Multifunction Desks
As technology becomes necessary and prevalent in educational environments, schools are faced with the challenge of utilizing new equipment effectively and safely. "Computer labs", with equipment placed on top of desks, can only be used for computer-based learning. Valuable space is left empty whenever IT equipment is not needed and technology is left dangerously exposed to accident, theft or damage.
ISE's Line-of-Sight multifunction desk is the ultimate solution for today's classrooms. The desk stores the CPU, monitors and peripherals within its chassis - safely and securely. At the push of a button, the monitor rises, instantly transforming from a regular desk into a computer workstation.
These multi-use classrooms are highly utilized throughout the day, saving valuable space and increasing student throughput. The teacher is always in control of the classroom: by ensuring that computer equipment is only visible when required, sightlines are improved and students are not distracted.
Design Series - Available Soon
As design is increasingly integrated into our technological lives every day, furniture needs to reflect both the form and function of the next generation of computers. Mark Müller, with over 25 years of design experience, has remodelled Line-of-Sight to stand out in even the most modern environments.
Line-of-Sight Design Series reinvents what a multi-function table could look like. The tapering aluminium leg provides a light silhouette, and the combination of veneers, acrylic panels and bright colors creates a palate suitable for all designers to make their mark.
- Flat screen stores away instantly to create multi-function spaces and to enhance security
- Enhances the quality of education or corporate training with improved sight-lines for students and instructor
- Designed to accommodate any size flat screen, including All-in-One PCs, iMacs and dual monitors
- Push-button remote control with lock button ensures the teacher remains in control and all equipment is securely stored
- Integrated wire management eliminates cable clutter
- Rear modesty panel is fully removable with hidden magnets
- Exclusive Hybrid Drive ensures continuous desk operation with a manual fail-safe system
- Up/down switch at each user station allows individual screen adjustment
- Compatible with automated control systems such as AMX, Crestron, Extron
- Wood veneer or 2mm edge band laminate worksurfaces
- Base available in a range of finishes, including polished aluminum and colored acrylic
- Certifications: UL listed for electrical safety, ANSI/BIFMA
- LEED: MR 4.2, ID 1.1 - 1.4 eligible
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)
There are no reviews yet.