This mid-back chair with asynchronous control gives the user the broadest broad range of posture options. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste. Height- and width-adjustable arms are standard for added comfort. Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
HON Unanimous high-performance seating is built for all-day use and multi-shift settings. The 3 Inch seat cushion is firm and resilient. A wraparound back supports the whole upper body. Warranted for users up to 300 lbs. Back height, arm height and width, and pneumatic are standard. The asynchronous control adjusts back angle, tilt, and forward tilt.
- To fit your body, this chair offers adjustable seat height and depth, back height, and arm height and width
- Asynchronous control uses multiple independent controls to provide the widest range of comfort options
- Independent back angle adjusts the angle of the back separately from the seat to reduce pressure on the lower spine
- Back height adjustment moves the back up or down to fit various body sizes
- Back depth adjustment moves the backrest forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Infinite tilt lock secures the chair at virtually any reclining angle
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Available in a variety of fabric choices to coordinate with any look
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty