The Soothe Collection enhances comfort and safety for both patients and caregivers in healthcare environments. This two-seat guest chair is ideal for healthcare reception and waiting areas. The wall-saver leg design protects walls, while non-marring glides protect floors. Available in a variety of high-performance HON fabrics to accommodate any aesthetic.
The Soothe Collection features seating and tables that have a calming influence on healthcare environments. All elements are designed to maximize overall comfort, while providing rugged durability and allowing for easier cleaning and maintenance. The Soothe patient recliner features a contoured seat and back that reclines, with an optional foot platform for full-body comfort. Caregivers benefit from the convenience of easy-to-use adjustments, including flip-up arms, full horizontal recline and foot-activated caster lock.
- Durable metal and wood construction stands up to rigorous use and cleaning
- High performance upholstery is easy to clean and maintain
- Available in a selection of quality HON healthcare fabrics
- Triangular leg design distributes force evenly to provide a sturdier foundation
- Wall-saver leg design protects walls from damage
- Waterfall seat edge and contoured back enhances overall comfort
- Wipeout space between seat and back provides access for easier cleaning
- Each seat is designed to support 350 lbs.
- Non-marring glides allow for easy movement without marking floors
- Armcaps, back and seat cushions can be replaced individually
- Optional wood arm caps create a warmer aesthetic
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty