The Soothe Collection enhances comfort and safety for both patients and caregivers in healthcare environments. This patient chair cradles the spine and provides stability to the head and neck. Ideal for both waiting rooms and patient rooms, the contoured seat and back offer long-lasting, ergonomic comfort. It is available in a variety of high-performance HON fabrics to accommodate any aesthetic.
The Soothe Collection features seating and tables that have a calming influence on healthcare environments. All elements are designed to maximize overall comfort, while providing rugged durability and allowing for easier cleaning and maintenance. The Soothe patient recliner features a contoured seat and back that reclines, with an optional foot platform for full-body comfort. Caregivers benefit from the convenience of easy-to-use adjustments, including flip-up arms, full horizontal recline and foot-activated caster lock.
- Durable metal and wood construction stands up to rigorous use and cleaning
- High performance upholstery is easy to clean and maintain
- Available in a selection of quality HON healthcare fabrics
- Triangular leg design distributes force evenly to provide a sturdier foundation
- High-back design provides additional upper body support
- Contoured seat and back provide additional comfort while reducing pressure points
- Wall-saver leg design protects walls from damage
- Wipeout space between seat and back provides access for easier cleaning
- Responsive design back allows patients to comfortably rock back in their chair
- Seat is designed to support 350 lbs.
- Non-marring glides allow for easy movement without marking floors
- Armcaps, back and seat cushions can be replaced individually
- Optional wood arm caps create a warmer aesthetic
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.