The Soothe Collection enhances comfort and safety for both patients and caregivers in healthcare environments. This guest chair is ideal for healthcare reception and waiting areas, as well as patient rooms. The all-metal construction is built to support 350 lbs. The wall-saver leg design protects walls, while non-marring glides protect floors.
The Soothe Collection features seating and tables that have a calming influence on healthcare environments. All elements are designed to maximize overall comfort, while providing rugged durability and allowing for easier cleaning and maintenance. The Soothe patient recliner features a contoured seat and back that reclines, with an optional foot platform for full-body comfort. Caregivers benefit from the convenience of easy-to-use adjustments, including flip-up arms, full horizontal recline and foot-activated caster lock.
- Durable metal and wood construction stands up to rigorous use and cleaning
- High performance upholstery is easy to clean and maintain
- Available in a selection of quality HON healthcare fabrics
- Triangular leg design distributes force evenly to provide a sturdier foundation
- Wall-saver leg design protects walls from damage
- Waterfall seat edge and contoured back enhances overall comfort
- Wipeout space between seat and back provides access for easier cleaning
- Seat is designed to support 350 lbs.
- Non-marring glides allow for easy movement without marking floors
- Armcaps, back and seat cushions can be replaced individually
- Optional wood arm caps create a warmer aesthetic
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty