Solve is the single seating solution that helps a variety of users achieve optimal comfort. This Solve mid-back task chair features a responsive ilira-stretch mesh back to provide all-day comfort and support. The synchronized seat and back to provide proper balance, alignment and lumbar support, and can be adjusted with a single lever.
With three back materials, synchro-tilt control and an optional adjustable lumbar support, Solve answers the need for a higher level of personalization. The ilira-stretch mesh back provides responsive support and a softer fit. The geometric ReActiv? back flexes and moves with the user to provide a firmer fit, and an upholstered front can be added to increase support and thermal comfort. Solve helps anyone achieve optimal balance and alignment, making it an ideal solution for everybody.
- Ideal for workstations, touchdown areas, collaborative environments, meeting rooms and more
- Ilira-stretch M4 knit fabric back cradles spine
- Seat glides forward when the back flexes to provide a more natural posture
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Upholstery color is Compass Ink; frame color is Black; ReActiv back color is Charcoal
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Frame and five-star base provide maximum durability and easy maintenance
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Adaptable scale and controls supports multiple users and environments
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.