This mid-back chair features hardwood arms and base caps. It has a resilient foam seat cushion with a memory foam top layer, and a lumbar-cradling recess in the back. Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
Pillow-Soft seating from HON merges whole-body support with an authoritative presence. The thick foam seat has a top layer of memory foam to relieve pressure points. The back is fiber padded with a lumbar-cradling recess at the base. This is a top choice among business owners, independent professionals and government. People love the look, the comfort and the value. Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock
- Seat cushion contains a top layer of memory foam to eliminate pressure points
- Back cushion combines both foam and a layer of polyester fiberfill to support the spine
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin
- Arms are standard for added comfort
- Matching guest chair is available for a coordinated workplace
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty