This chair also features an ilira-stretch knit back that conforms to your spine. The synchro-tilt and four-position locking further promote proper back alignment. Height- and width-adjustable arms are standard for added comfort.
Nucleus seating from HON delivers comfort from the inside out. The lean, sculptural seat conforms to everyone's unique support needs. The back flexes with the spine. Nucleus adapts to fit legs, shoulders and weight using easy-to-reach controls. The responsive synchro-tilt mechanism keeps the seat level and the chair stable as the back reclines, and locks in four positions.
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- The expressive visual design is rooted in advanced ergonomic science
- Created for HON by Marcus Koepke one of North America's leading furniture designers
- Innovative seat construction consists of resilient NRAM material, stretched over an outer steel frame and over-molded with foam for unmatched comfort
- 100% polyester fabric resists stains and abrasion
- Back is breathable ilira-stretch knit; upholstered seat features NRAM stretch material with over-molded foam for exceptional comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty