This armless leg-base stacking chair stacks up to four high, making it ideal not only for the office, but also for active rearrangement in multipurpose rooms, training rooms and common areas.
Nucleus seating from HON delivers comfort from the inside out. The lean, sculptural seat conforms to everyone's unique support needs. The back flexes with the spine. Nucleus adapts to fit legs, shoulders and weight using easy-to-reach controls. The responsive synchro-tilt mechanism keeps the seat level and the chair stable as the back reclines, and locks in four positions.
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- Unusually comfortable; ideal for workgroups and meeting areas
- Innovative seat construction consists of resilient NRAM material, stretched over an outer steel frame and over-molded with foam for unmatched comfort
- Back is breathable ilira-stretch knit; upholstered seat features NRAM stretch material with over-molded foam for exceptional comfort
- Polyester fabric features high recycled content
- All-surface casters for easy mobility
- Exceptionally easy to stack
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.