This matching side chair can be stacked up to four high, making it ideal for both private offices and multi-purpose or training rooms. The simple angular design will look great in any application. Each chair ships with both casters and glides to provide choices in mobility.
Lota mesh back task seating from HON features an intuitive weight-activated tilt, that eliminates the need for confusing levers or paddles. Lota also offers three-way pivoting arms to accommodate people of different sizes. The upscale design is surprising at Lota's approachable price. The matching side chair can be stacked up to four high, making it ideal for multi-purpose or training rooms.
- Designed to coordinate with HON Lota mesh mid-back models
- Seat upholstery is abrasion resistant polyester
- Frame and arms are Black
- Chairs stack up to four high on the floor for quick and easy room rearrangement
- Back is breathable woven mesh; color is Black
- Integral arms provide added comfort
- Both glides and casters are included in the carton for easy configuration
- Convenient wipe-out space between the floating backrest and the seat cushion
- Tubular steel frame withstands heavy use and frequent handling
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.