HON Lota mesh back seating features an intuitive weight-activated tilt, so it eliminates the need for confusing levers or paddles. This mid-back chair also offers three-way pivoting arms. The upscale design is surprising at Lota's approachable price.
Lota mesh back task seating from HON features an intuitive weight-activated tilt, that eliminates the need for confusing levers or paddles. Lota also offers three-way pivoting arms to accommodate people of different sizes. The upscale design is surprising at Lota's approachable price. The matching side chair can be stacked up to four high, making it ideal for multi-purpose or training rooms.
- Ideal for organizations with diverse ergonomic needs
- To fit your body, this chair offers adjustable seat height and arm height, width and depth
- Polyester fabric is abrasion resistant
- The mesh back provides excellent support to the spine while permitting cooling air to flow
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- Weight-activated tilt uses weight as a counterbalance, eliminating the need for tilt tension control
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Pivot arms move the arms toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.