This mesh low-back chair with synchro-tilt is a great blend of style and adjustability, and is excellent for time-intensive activities. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste. Warranted for users up to 300 lbs. Height- and width-adjustable arms are standard for added comfort.
No matter who you are, how you work, or where you work, Ignition seating from HON fits. Designed by Wolfgang Deisig, Ignition supports every body type, work style and office activity. Three adjustable back heights, two seat sizes and four arm styles fit the 5th to the 95th percentile. Three tilt controls support collaboration and computing. Ignition fits other places, from the lab to the lobby. Select from mesh or upholstered backs. The quality fits big business, and the price fits small budgets, making Ignition a fitting solution.
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellant technology
- Back is breathable mesh for exceptional comfort
- Back height adjustment moves the back cushion up or down to fit various body sizes
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty