This executive high-back chair with synchro-tilt and seat glide features adjustments not often found in its category, and is excellent for time-intensive activities. It is warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
No matter who you are, how you work, or where you work, Ignition seating from HON fits. Designed by Wolfgang Deisig, Ignition supports every body type, work style and office activity. Three adjustable back heights, two seat sizes and four arm styles fit the 5th to the 95th percentile. Three tilt controls support collaboration and computing. Ignition fits other places, from the lab to the lobby. Select from mesh or upholstered backs. The quality fits big business, and the price fits small budgets, making Ignition a fitting solution.
- High-back design is ideal for any executive or management application
- The simple, understandable controls include back height, seat height and depth, and synchro-tilt to provide comfort
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and side-access tilt tension
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty