This mid-back big and tall task chair is specially engineered and warranted for users up to 450 lbs. Ignition seating from HON fits your body, your work and your space.
No matter who you are, how you work, or where you work, Ignition seating from HON fits. Designed by Wolfgang Deisig, Ignition supports every body type, work style and office activity. Three adjustable back heights, two seat sizes and four arm styles fit the 5th to the 95th percentile. Three tilt controls support collaboration and computing. The HON Ignition big and tall chair fits other places, from the lab to the lobby. Select from mesh or upholstered backs. The quality of this mid-back big and tall task chair fits big business, and the price fits small budgets, making Ignition a fitting solution. Unfortunately this chair is not currently available online, check out our other big and tall ergonomic chair options at 247ergo.
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Polyester fabric features high recycled content
- Inner seat shell is molded from a recycled wood composite
- Reinforced seat and back components withstand higher weight loads
- Wide base and seat platform provide stability
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Back height adjustment moves the back cushion up or down to fit various body sizes
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Engineered for the needs of users up to 450 lbs.
- Blends with all other Ignition mid-back task chairs to accommodate users of differing sizes with a single look across the workplace
- HON Ignition big and tall chair is backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty