This mesh high-back chair features 2-to-1 synchro-tilt motion to create a stable, comfortable recline, giving it high performance that matches the high design of the mesh seat and back.
Boda seating from HON uses breathable mesh that looks cool and feels cool, at a cool price. The design themes are integrated from back to seat, from arms to base. The 2-to-1 synchro-tilt motion provides a stable recline. Standard personalized adjustments include seat height, tilt tension, tilt lock, and height-adjustable arms.
- Sleek, high-tech visual design sets the tone for a contemporary workplace
- Breathable mesh back and seat work together to provide all-day support and cool comfort
- Comfort adjustments include synchro-tilt with 2 to 1 back-to-seat ratio, with tension and upright lock
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension
- Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Well suited for conference rooms where individuals will be using computers for extended periods
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.