This low-back chair with center-tilt and independent back angle is sculpted for lumbar support and is excellent for a wide range of office activities. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste. Height- and width-adjustable arms are included.
HON 7800 Series seating is engineered for computer-intensive work. The compound curves provide a sound ergonomic platform. The rugged construction performs under heavy use, while the control options encourage healthy posture.
- Ergonomically engineered to promote proper alignment of the entire body
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellent
- Seat cushion is deeply contoured to provide back, hip and upper leg support
- Fully upholstered outer back adds an element of style to this highly functional chair
- Seat and back shells are molded from a recycled wood composite
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and posture mechanism
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty