This leg-base guest chair features nailhead trim and scrolled hardwood accents. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste.
6540 Series seating from HON blends 18th century style and modern ergonomics. Brass nailhead trim and scrolled wood accents go back in time. But on the inside, the recycled inner platform is sculpted for lower back support. The knee-tilt mechanism leans back with ease. High-back and guest models are available.
- An innovative solution with traditional elegance
- High-gloss leather-like vinyl repels moisture and resists stains
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength
- Arms and base caps are attractively carved
- Graceful crested back with button detailing
- Elegant nailhead trim around arm caps
- Guest chairs can be used around coordinating conference tables for client meetings
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty