This high-back executive chair has mid-range knee-tilt that allows the user to comfortably recline while keeping their feet on the floor. Nailhead trim and scrolled hardwood accents. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste.
6540 Series seating from HON blends 18th century style and modern ergonomics. Brass nailhead trim and scrolled wood accents go back in time. But on the inside, the recycled inner platform is sculpted for lower back support. The knee-tilt mechanism leans back with ease. High-back and guest models are available.
- Ergonomically designed to provide outstanding lumbar support
- Sculpted hardwood arms and base caps complement any traditional office
- High-gloss leather-like vinyl repels moisture and resists stains
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength
- Welded steel base with decorative wood accents provides both style and durability
- Elegant nailhead trim around arm caps
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Mid-range knee-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point near the front to comfortably recline
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and mid-range knee tilt to provide comfort
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 5-star welded steel base has attractive decorative hardwood caps
- Matching guest chair is available for a coordinated workplace
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty