On Back App 2.0 you sit with your feet on a footrest padded with a soft damping material. The sitting position and the gentle motion ensure a wonderful sitting experience. This is an ergonomic desk stool that gives you something extra.
The documentation shows that when sitting on the Back App your muscles work less than half as much as when sitting in a regular office chair. The gentle movement of this ergonomic saddle stool exercises the muscles that support the spine. The movement when sitting on the Back App comes about because you constantly have to balance yourself.
- The new frame is made from 99.9% recycled die-cast aluminum and is available in a Silver Grey, Black Grey and Polished finish.
- The ball is molded onto a tube that can be screwed into and out of the aluminum frame to control the tilt of the ergonomic desk stool.
- A tilt indicator with green and red color is integrated with this tube.
- A stop function prevents the ball from being removed.
- Damping material is attached with double sided tape that improves adhesion with use.
- To simplify chair choice Back App 2.0 only comes with one lift height. See the dimensions on the drawing.
- The seat is slightly smaller and neater than before and has a rounder shape with a central slot to reduce pressure in the prostate area.
Back App Wheels
Is made from 99.9% recycled ingot-molded aluminum and comes in Silver Grey. Is suitable for all Back App 2.0 and all Back App Office chairs. Place the Back App chair centrally on the Back App Wheels.
Back App 2.0 and Back App Wheels are assembled in Anderstorp in southern Sweden and almost all parts are produced within a 20km radius.
The function of Back App and the effects on the body are well documented in scientific studies. The Back App 2.0 chair provides the same excellent benefits as the original Back App chair.
• Back App is tested at the accredited furniture testing facilities:
Mechanical safety and durabilty
Mechanical test acc to ansibifma x5-1
• All Back App products have gone through a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and are certified with Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs).
Upholstery Type and Finish Scheme