On the Back App 360 you stand and balance comfortably in all directions. This provides subtle training to the muscles and joints especially in the ankle, leg, knee and hip producing mild training all the way up the back. Back App 360 stimulates circulation in the legs, especially in the calves. Back App 360 prevents injuries in the ankles, knees and hips.
Back App 360 is a natural part of the modern office environment and the variation of sitting on Back App chair and standing on Back App 360 provides the best conditions for promoting good health even in a hectic working environment.
How to use Back App 360
Balancing on Back App 360 you are tilting in all directions. By turning the red knob in either direction you easily adjust the tilting movement. The soft ring shaped damping device makes the tilting experience comfortable for all users.
Back App and the Back App 360 balance board use the patented Back App technology. A comfortable 360 degree tilt movement is achieved by the body balancing on the centrally located "Magic Ball" surrounded by a soft circular damping cushion.
- When balancing on Back App 360 you tilt in all directions.
- By turning the red knob up or down, you can easily adjust the amount of tilt you receive.
- The soft circular damping device makes the tilting movement comfortable for all users.
Standing on Back App 360
Standing on Back App 360 balance board with the adjustable "Magic Ball" will:
- Exercise joints and muscles of the ankles, legs, knees and hips
- Improve your posture
- Improve blood circulation