The Conform Articulating Arm adapts to your changing needs through an easy to use pin and pole assembly system.
Mount the arm to a variety of bases, add additional arms or reconfigure as hardware and office personnel needs change.The exceptionally smooth lifting gas spring, coupled with precision bushings, provides years of maintenance-free maneuverability. The Conform Articulating Arm has been engineered to support over 12,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMAx5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
– Enhance performance through ergonomic comfort
– Smooth lifting, maintenance-free gas spring (supports 5–17 lb. monitors)
– Expandable, interchangeable components ensure future adaptability
– Designed for fast, easy installation
– Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
– Quickly folds down to provide users with maximum desk space
– Discrete color and design blends into office environments
– Supports one 5–17 lb. monitor
– Maximum monitor height: 16" (full range of motion)
– Articulation range: 13"
– Forward reach: 22.5"
– Stowed depth: 5.25"
– Monitor : Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
– Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
– Available in Silver
– Warranty: 10 year